CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thank you for stopping by to view my blog. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy sharing my favorite thing to do.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dipping and Gifting, (Day 3)

Well, we are in the third day of dipping and I am having a great time. I love working with chocolate. I spent many years making chocolate Christmas gifts with my son who is now 30 years old. His job was to stand at the kitchen sink filled with hot soapy water and wash chocolate covered bowls and chocolate covered utensils. He hated then, but now it is one of his and my favorite memories. Then, I would always say the gift was from the Moody family and it was, because he worked just as hard as I did to make a nice gift for friends and family. Dipping your preferred item in to chocolate is a fun family affair. OK here we go with every one's favorite, the chocolate covered pretzel.



My welcome and glad you came gift basket is almost full

   
Just three items needed to produce this tasty and attractive food gift.

Dip pretzels in dark chocolate let set until dry, then dip the other end of the pretzel
into white chocolate and allow to dry.


Drizzle white or dark chocolate over the whole pretzel.  The drizzle looks good
and it covers
little imperfections.

Serve or package

I like these

0 comments:

Post a Comment