CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Thank you for stopping by to view my blog. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy sharing my favorite thing to do.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

12 Days of Dipping for Gifting

I would like to introduce to some and remind others of the pleasure of dipping an assortment of items and giving them as gifts. Nothing fancy, just candy, cookies pretzels fruit etc. This old fashioned idea was rekindled for me recently. I was browsing in a high end home decor store when I noticed a bag of chocolate covered pretzels in a simple cellophane bag.  The pretzels were priced at $15.00 for 12.  Wow, I thought, that is quite expensive for pretzels. I know we can all melt a good grade of melting chocolate and dip and gift our hard work.  Anyway, I started by dipping some peppermint sticks. Here is what I did.

You will need:
A good dipping chocolate
peppermint candy sticks
nonpareils
parchment paper

Melt chocolate in a small bowl according to directions
deep enough to dip.

Place dipped candies on parchment paper to dry.

Place dried candies in a clear bag.

Tie with a pretty bow




Now that was easy:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment